View JSGames on the plugin site for more information.
Download & Installation
You can download the latest .hpi and install it from the Manage Plugins menu, or install this plugin directly from the Plugins Update Center.
- After installing the plugin, go to Jenkins dashboard, a menu 'JS Games' should appear.
- Click 'JS Games' menu, it will then display the list of games available. The first game will be displayed by default.
- Select other games from the menu.
Adding New Game
- Create a class implementation of Game interface.
- Add the class to games list in JsGamesRootAction.
- Add <game_id>.jelly in src/main/resources/hudson/plugins/jsgames/JsGamesRootAction/ .
- Add game icon to src/main/webapp/<game_id>/icon.png .
Version 0.2 (Aug 5, 2011)
- Update for Jenkins
Version 0.1 (Aug 1, 2010)
- Initial release