No information for the plugin 'ibm-ucdeploy-pipeline-plugin' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
The IBM UCDeploy Pipeline Plugin supports the primary use of importing artifacts into IBM UrbanCode Deploy v6.1+. In addition, you can perform all of the below functionality:
- Create components
- Publish artifacts to a version
- Start component version imports
- Deploy snapshots or component versions
- Run the step multiple times within a single job
- Accomplish all of the above with pipeline script syntax
Sample Use Case
- Changes to a Git repository initiates a Jenkins job followed by a series of verification tests.
- On success, the artifacts of the Jenkins build are pushed as version to one or many components in IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- On failure, the process may initiate our other Jenkins Publisher plugin to delete the component version.