View HockeyApp on the plugin site for more information.
[JENKINS-33310] - Support setting HOCKEYAPP_INSTALL_URL for Pipelines (#46 - thanks Anna and Douglas Knudsen)
[JENKINS-22657] - Plugin respects Jenkins proxy settings (#42 - thanks ml-extern)
Version 1.3.0 (23rd June 2018)
- Add initial testing support (#44 - thanks Simon St John-Green)
- Add symbols to extension points (#50)
- [JENKINS-51982] - Do not create install URL (#51)
As of this release you can write pipelines with a friendlier syntax (checkout the full capability in the pipeline syntax builder):
Version 1.2.4 (31st May 2018)
- Fix for failed release. No code changed.
Version 1.2.3 (31st May 2018)
- [JENKINS-41873] - Only set HTTP Proxy credentials provider if credentials are non-empty (#39 - thanks Simon St John-Green)
- [JENKINS-48949] - Make the plugin testable in PCT with JEP-200 (#45 - thanks Oleg Nenashev)
- Stop NullPointerException when Username and Password are not set in the proxy configuration (#47 - thanks Ollie Troward)
- Update pom structure (#48)
- Add new maintainer (#49)
Version 1.2.2 (17th January 2017)
- Make HockeyApp compatible with Pipeline
- Fixed JENKINS-26907 - config lost after restart
- Add ability for public/private download page for uploaded version
- Add ability for order / strategy when deleting older versions (JENKINS-27552)
Version 1.2.1 (6th February 2016)
- Add support for using build parameters - expand tokens
- Add support for restricting by team IDs and boolean mandatory version
Version 1.2.0 (19th November 2014)
Warning! Plugin configuration format changed. Backward compatibility provided but it’s recommended to backup Jenkins configuration before update.
Warning! Plugin program interface changed. If your code uses the plugin then it may fail with this plugin version.
- Added support for upload multiple applications to the HocheyApp server from a single Jenkins job.
- Added support for uploading native libraries.
- Fixed #JENKINS-23549 – added informative error message when no files found to upload.
- Fixed #JENKINS-24255 – added support for upload multiple IPAs.
- Plugin adds HOCKEYAPP_INSTALL_URL and HOCKEYAPP_INSTALL_URL_n
environment variables after successful upload. The 'n' is replaced with the app index.
Version 1.1.0 (28th May 2014)
- fixed #JENKINS-22848 (Can't publish from remote slaves)
- fixed #JENKINS-22657 (Proxy support)
- UI rewrite
- Introduced radio buttons for selecting release notes type and upload methods (implemented as subviews)
- Re-grouped configuration entries
- Introduced warnings and errors
- Updated help files to match the "official" hockeyapp wording
- Added links to HockeyApp
- Enable overwrite of API URL to allow using the plugin with different (custom) domains
- Updated App ID handling: If an App ID is set, builds are always uploaded into this app
- Adapted plugin classes to new UI
- Implemented possibility to update from old plugin versions
- Updated Jenkins dependency to 1.509.4(LTS)
Version 1.0.6 (23rd April 2014)
- Added support of Ant-style filename patterns for the file to be uploaded
- Added a global configuration for token ID
- Support cleanup even if no appID is specified
- Log upload speed for troubleshooting
- Avoid NullPointerException when configuring while job is running
Version 1.0.5 (1st November 2013)
- Adding support to switch from Textile to Markdown (by David Linsin)
- Added UTF-8 support for release notes (by David Linsin)
- Added support to retrieve release notes from a local file (by David Linsin)
- Add var expansion for API token and appID (by Fabio)
- Added support for system proxy (by Alexander von Below)
Version 1.0.4 (9th April 2013)
- Fixed a NullPointerException introduced in version 1.0.3
- Fixed inconsistency of whether to use absolute/relative paths when builds run on the master or a slave
- Improved documentation, particularly regarding usage for Android as well as iOS/Mac apps
- More feedback is given when invalid input is given to the cleanup feature
Version 1.0.3 (7th January 2013)
- Added option to use useAppVersionURL parameter to upload new version (by Pawel Cesar Sanjuan Szklarz)
- Add environment variable expansion for tags (by Tyler Kellogg)
Version 1.0.2 (5th December 2012)
- Fixed a bug that was causing the tags not to be stored into the configuration file. (by Valerio Mazzeo)
Version 1.0.1 (18th September 2012)
- Changed required core to 1.399
Version 1.0 (18th September 2012)
- Initial release