Deprecated: This plugin has been removed from the Jenkins Update Centre
No information for the plugin 'googlecode' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin creates links from Jenkins projects to Google Code instances. Google code is a hosting service provided by Google for open source projects.
The plugin decorates Jenkins "Changes" HTML to create links to your Google Code project wiki, tickets, changesets, and source browser.
As an example, if you committed a change with the following log message:
your Jenkins job changes page would contain a hyperlink to issue 456 and one to the wiki word NewBetterFunctionality on the Google Code project site.
Changes page with links to the Google code website
In the Jenkins change details, there would be a link to the Google Code project pages for the:
- changeset revision,
- files changed, and
- diff of the changes for each changed file.
Syntax supported in commit messages
Currently the plugin will create links for the following syntax in commit messages:
- Wiki words will be linked to the project Wiki.
- 'issue 123' will be linked to issue 123 on the project issue tracker.
- 'This fixes #12' will be linked to issue 12 on the project issue tracker.
Automatic configured SCM
The plugin also adds a SCM that is automatically configured using the Google code project web site. So to check out the code from the Google Code repository you only have to choose it. The plugin will then check out the trunk from the repository. For those users that want to check out a branch that is also available in the Advanced configuration.
Version 1.7 (9 Apr 2012)
- Hierarchical project support
Version 1.6 (4 Mar 2011)
- Changed the protocol that is used for the subversion access from http to https to allow modifications. (JENKINS-4919)
Version 1.5 - (13 Aug 2009)
- Fixed a problem where other plugins expected that the SCM is a SubversionSCM. This should make it possible to use the release plugin. (JENKINS-4136)
Version 1.4 - (19 Sep 2008)
- Fixed a problem with matrix projects
- Updated code to work with newer Hudson versions
- Now comments with '#NUM' are annotated with a link to the issue tracker.
- Added an automatic configured SCM.
- Initial version