View Google Login on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
Google Login Plugin
This is a Jenkins plugin which lets you login to Jenkins with your Google account. Also allows you to restrict access to accounts in a given Google Apps domain.
To use this plugin, you must obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials from the Google Developers Console. These don't need to belong to a special account, or even one associated with the domain you want to restrict logins to.
Instructions to create the Client ID and Secret:
- Login to the Google Developers Console
- Create a new project
- Under APIs & Auth -> Credentials, Create a new Client ID
- The application type should be "Web Application"
- The authorized redirect URLs should contain JENKINS_ROOT_URL/securityRealm/finishLogin
- Enter the created Client Id and secret in the Security Realm Configuration
Version 1.3 (November 21st, 2016)
- Feature: Allow multiple domains separated by comma (pull #3)
- Fix: JENKINS-37749 - Disable autocomplete on clientId and clientSecret
- Fix: JENKINS-33286 - Redirect to a logged out page
Version 1.2.1 (November 2nd, 2015)
- Fix: JENKINS-30965 - Error when browsing user configuration page.
Version 1.2 (October 12, 2015)
- Fix: SECURITY-208 - CVE-2015-5298 - The Google Login Plugin (versions 1.0 and 1.1) allows malicious anonymous users to authenticate successfully against Jenkins instances that are supposed to be locked down to a particular Google Apps domain through client-side request modification.