View Gallio on the plugin site for more information.
Gallio/Mbunit reports are imported from each build into Jenkins so they are displayed with a trend graph and details about which tests that failed.
* Fix JENKINS-11599 - The error message is not reported when running MsTest with Gallio
* Upgrade to xUnit 1.90
* Upgraded to xUnit 1.23
* Merge pull request - add standard output
- Upgrade to xUnit 1.17
- Built for Jenkins 1.410
- Changed packaging procedure
- Upgraded to xUnit 1.16.1 for fixing the usage on a slave mode
- Upgraded to latest xUnit API 1.16
Version 1.3 (January 24, 2011)
- Fixed JENKINS-8207 - Gallio/MbUnit 3.2.603 generated report is not being correctly parsed by the Gallio plugin.
Version 1.2 (January 23, 2011)
- Updated to xUnit 1.13 and its new new public API
Version 1.1 (September 08, 2010)
- Updated to xUnit 1.8
Version 1.0 (July 14, 2010)
- Updated to the new xUnit plugin architecture.
Gallio Hudson plugin uses xUnit 1.6
Version 0.70 (Feb 21, 2010)
- Currenlty, the Gallio plugin extends the xUnit Hudson plugin
Version 0.60 (Jan 31, 2010)
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 0.52 (Apr 18, 2009)
- First version (don't ask me why this version number )