View Extra Tool Installers on the plugin site for more information.
Extra Tool Installers
Jenkins plugin. Provides additional tool installers.
Plugin provides following installers:
- Batch command installer for tool installations on Windows.
- @Deprecated. Jenkins Core supports this installer since 1.549 (see JENKINS-21202)
- "Install from a specified folder" - setup without any actions (ex, "installation" from a shared directory)
- "Skip or fail installation" - Prints warnings during installation and/or fails the installation
Example of installers usage in the Custom Tools Plugin:
Version 0.4 (Dec 12, 2017)
- Update the core requirement to 1.651.3
- Cleanup the documentation and minor issues reported by FindBugs
Version 0.3 (01/19/2014)
- Added a home directory to the stub installer to avoid validation failures => warnings support (JENKINS-19527)
- Parameters substitution error check is optional (false by default)
- Renamed BatchCommandInstaller to avoid display name conflicts (JENKINS-21202)
Version 0.2 (08/16/2013)
- Stub installer: Print warning message or fail the build
- Support of variables substitution in the "Tool Home" and stub installer's "Message"
Version 0.1 (07/20/2013)
- Batch Command Installer
- Shared Directory Installer ("install from the specified folder")