Plugin Information View Extra Tool Installers on the plugin site for more information. This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
View Extra Tool Installers on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
Extra Tool Installers
Jenkins plugin. Provides additional tool installers.
Plugin provides following installers:
- Batch command installer for tool installations on Windows.
- @Deprecated. Jenkins Core supports this installer since 1.549 (see JENKINS-21202)
- "Install from a specified folder" - setup without any actions (ex, "installation" from a shared directory)
- "Skip or fail installation" - Prints warnings during installation and/or fails the installation
Example of installers usage in the Custom Tools Plugin:
Version 0.4 (Dec 12, 2017)
- Update the core requirement to 1.651.3
- Cleanup the documentation and minor issues reported by FindBugs
Version 0.3 (01/19/2014)
- Added a home directory to the stub installer to avoid validation failures => warnings support (JENKINS-19527)
- Parameters substitution error check is optional (false by default)
- Renamed BatchCommandInstaller to avoid display name conflicts (JENKINS-21202)
Version 0.2 (08/16/2013)
- Stub installer: Print warning message or fail the build
- Support of variables substitution in the "Tool Home" and stub installer's "Message"
Version 0.1 (07/20/2013)
- Batch Command Installer
- Shared Directory Installer ("install from the specified folder")