Plugin Information View Extra Columns on the plugin site for more information. Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
View Extra Columns on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin is supposed to group multiple extra columns in one convenient plug-in. Maybe other simple column plug-ins can be merged into this one in the future.
Shows the build description of the last build.
Shows either since when a job is running or the average build duration.
Shows either a single or all build parameters of the last/current build.
Configure Project button
Let's you jump straight to the project configuration with one click.
Disable/Enable Project button/icon
Allows you to easily disable and re-enable a project.
Shows the type of job.
Last Build Node
Shows the name of the node on which the last build was executed (migrated from Build Node Column Plugin).
Last/Current Build Console Output
Provides a link to the console output of the last/current build.
Last Project Configuration Modification
Shows the last modification of the project.
|Periodic build trigger||Shows the periodic trigger in cron format||No|
Shows the project description.
Shows the type of source code management (eg. CVS, SVN, Git) that is used in the project.
Slave or label restriction
Shows the slave name or the the label restriction of a project.
Shows the number of successful/failed tests of a project at a glance.
Shows the name of the user that started the last build.
Shows a link to the workspace
If you have suggestions for new columns, please open a feature request in JIRA using "extra-columns" as component.
How to add columns
- Create a new view by clicking on the "+" tab, select list view as type and name it. At the bottom of the configuration page of the new view you can add more columns and change their order.
- If you want to add columns to the All view, follow the guide on the Editing or Replacing the All View wiki page.
How to configure columns
Columns can be configured on the "Edit view" page.
- Before Jenkins version 1.511, the "Build Parameters" column also shows the type of the parameter (e.g. "(BooleanParameterValue) foobar='true'") and does not support password parameters
Version 1.19 (July 19, 2018)
- Added new column "Periodic build trigger" (Pull request #15, thanks to Sanketh)
- Added compact version of "Build Duration" column (Pull request #16, thanks to Sorin)
- Fixed issue with Periodic Build Trigger Column not being shown for pipeline jobs (JENKINS-52403, thanks to Sam)
Version 1.18 (March 8, 2017)
- Bumped minimum Jenkins version to 1.580 (due to Maven enforcer plugin errors)
- Got rid of a ClassCastException related to WorkflowJob/Pipeline and LastBuildNodeColumn (JENKINS-40477)
- Added support for Multibranch Pipeline in JobTypeColumn
- Added support for WorkflowJob/Pipeline in JobTypeColumn (Pull request #14, thanks to Mark)
Version 1.17 (April 11, 2016)
- Added dependency to JUnit plugin
- Fixed security issue SECURITY-136 / CVE-2016-3101 (see Jenkins Security Advisory 2016-04-11)
Version 1.16 (December 11, 2015)
- Added new column "User name" (JENKINS-31959)
- Added potential fix for (JENKINS-21870)
- Added new column "Last build node" (based on Build Node Column Plugin, which has now been deprecated)
Version 1.15 (February 25, 2015)
- Fixed problem with incorrect link in column "Test Result" since Jenkins v1.568 (JENKINS-23583, Pull request #11, thanks to stephenthornhill)
- "Slave or label restriction of a job": added links to slaves, added white space between label and description
- Added new column "Workspace link" (Pull request #9, thanks to Ulli)
Version 1.14 (March 21, 2014)
- "Build Parameters" column configuration was not saved (JENKINS-21929)
- "Build Description" and "Project Description" column configuration was not saved (JENKINS-21295)
- Making on/off "lights" in enabled/disabled switch images more obvious (JENKINS-21296, Pull request #8, thanks to dankirkd)
- Added new column "Slave or label restriction of a job" (JENKINS-21037, Pull request #6, thanks to krulls)
- Added new column "Last modification of job configuration" (JENKINS-21035, Pull request #7, thanks to krulls)
Version 1.13 (December 17, 2013)
- Added new column "Build Parameters", which can be configured to show either a single or all build parameters of the last/current build. (JENKINS-20910)
Version 1.12 (November 13, 2013)
- Added new column "Build Duration", which can be configured to show "Build Start" or "Average Build Duration". (JENKINS-19534, JENKINS-20361)
- Added support for Cloudbees folders and templates in Job Type Column (JENKINS-20278)
- Added option for explicit limitation of column widths in Build/Project description columns (JENKINS-20144)
- "Build Description" column should reflect previous build while another is in process (JENKINS-19021)
Version 1.11 (July 31, 2013)
- Added missing TestResultColumn() constructor (JENKINS-18930)
Version 1.10 (July 15, 2013)
- Added new column "Job Type" by request (JENKINS-18640)
Version 1.9 (June 15, 2013)
- Support folders in "Project Description" column (thanks to jglick) (Pull request #2)
- Check supportsMakeDisabled method before creating enable/disable button, bumped required Jenkins version to 1.475, use absolute URL for enable/disable action (thanks to ndeloof) (Pull request #1)
- Converted job name in "Project Description" column to a link ("Display job name" option must be set in configuration) (JENKINS-18013)
Version 1.8 (Januar 24, 2013)
- Fixed problem with "Disable/Enable Project" column (JENKINS-16445)
- Added workarounds for missing icons in different sizes
Version 1.7 (Januar 20, 2013)
- Added an icon as alternative to the button to enable/disable projects. The button is the still the default, but it can be configured to use an icon instead. (inspired by JENKINS-16381)
- Added preview icons on the "Edit View" page.
- Added new column "Last/Current Build Console Output" (JENKINS-16386)
Version 1.6 (October 17, 2012)
Version 1.5 (June 27, 2012)
- Fixed problem with embedded HTML in "Build Description" and "Project Description" columns (JENKINS-14209)
Version 1.4 (June 22, 2012)
- Added "SCM Type" column (JENKINS-14166)
- Fixed link to aggregated test results (thanks to Jim Bim) (JENKINS-13679)
Version 1.3 (April 6, 2012)
- Added "Build Description" column
- Added Japanese translation (thanks to tyuki39)
Version 1.2 (November 17, 2011)
- "Test Result" column is now sorted numerically (JENKINS-11765)
- Added French translation (thanks to Axel Haustant)
Version 1.1 (September 16, 2011)
- Added "Description Column" from description-column-plugin by courtesy of Axel Haustant
- Starting with Jenkins version 1.430 the small icon for the configure link is used when switching to small symbols
- Bumped required Jenkins version to 1.417 to be able to use backward compatibility code
- "Disable/Enable Project" button now uses AJAX.
- Added descriptions on the "Edit View" configuration page.
- Columns are not added to the views by default anymore.
Version 1.0 (May 01, 2011)
- Initial release.