View embeddable-build-status on the plugin site for more information.
Once this plugin is installed, you'll see Embeddable Build Status Icon as one of items in the left menu navigation for a job or build of a job respectively.
When you click this icon, you get several links to an icon that shows the current Build Status for your job or the status of a specific build respectively.
You can paste any of these URLs in other sites so people can see the current state of your build.
Scheduled for next release
2.0-beta2 (Feb 07, 2019)
NOTE: The final v2.0 release is scheduled for Feb 14. If you have any issues with this beta please got to GitHub and report them.
- Added license (MIT)
- Variable renaming (see #37)
- - JENKINS-18408Getting issue details... STATUS
2.0-beta1 (Jan 03, 2019)
- Fixed link encoding
Fixed handling for unprovided job argument for unprotected URL
- Fixed animation state for running builds
- Allow to select builds via Selectors (see README)
- Allow usage of customizable unprotected URL without job or build reference
- Allow to configure badges via pipeline scripts (see README)
- Allow to customize label (subject), status and color
1.9 (Feb 06, 2016)
- Compatibility with pipeline builds (JENKINS-28642)
1.8 (Aug 31, 2015)
- Badges for aborted builds (JENKINS-19319)
- Fix ETag header quoting to respect RFC 7232
- Some minor "plastic" style image fixes
1.7 (Mar 24, 2015)
- New badge style: flat, with option to choose the old ("plastic") style (JENKINS-26705)
- Option to omit view name from the URL (JENKINS-26585)
1.6 (Nov 29, 2014)
- Support for build status badge for a specific build of a job (JENKINS-25306)
1.5 (Aug 25, 2014)
- Added Cache-Control headers (JENKINS-17028)
- New badge style based on shields.io (JENKINS-23062)
- SVG badges for better high-DPI screen support (JENKINS-21112)
1.4 (May 31, 2013)
- ability to expose badges even when Jenkins has no anonymous read access (JENKINS-17798)
1.3 (Mar 05, 2013)
- missing icon
1.2 (Mar 1st, 2013)
- Added "unknown" image and use it for disabled and unbuilt jobs (JENKINS-15510)
- Avoid using 302 redirects given that some browsers cache them (JENKINS-17028)
- Initial version