View ElasTest on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows Jenkins to be integrated with ElasTest, an elastic platform to ease end to end testing.
With this plugin you will be able to:
- Send the build logs to ElasTest for advanced analyze (ElasTest provides the Log Analyzer, a powerfool tool for finding what you want in the vast flood of logs).
- Set ElasTest as your web browsers provider, for your end to end tests.
To setting the configuration of the ElasTest plugin, navigate to 'Manage Jenkins > Global Tool Configuration' and search the section labeled with 'ElasTest Plugin'.
In the image avobe you can see the following fields:
- ElasTest URL: URL where ElasTest is deployed. This field is mandatory.
- Username: username used to get access to ElasTest. If this field is filled, the password will be mandatory.
- Password: password to access to ElasTest.
You can use the ElasTest plugin if you use Jobs based on "Freestyle project" or "Pipeline" templates.
With Freestyle project
If you prefer to work with Freestyle projects, you should look at the Job Configuration Page in the section "Build environment" and check the option "Integrate the Job with ElasTest". With this, you will have activated the shipping logs to ElasTest. If, in addition to this, you want to use ElasTest to provide web browsers, you must check the EUS field.
If instead your Job is based on a Pipeline template, you must add the next step to your pipeline script to wrap the rest of the pipeline.
In this new versión you can send the surefire reports generated by a Job to ElasTest.
If you want to see some examples of use before you start using the plugin, visit the official ElasTest documentation.
Version 0.10 (July 23, 2018)
- Now you can send the surefire test reports from Jenkins to ElasTest
Version 0.9.1 (May 09, 2018)
- First release
- Send the build logs to ElasTest
- Set ElasTest as your web browsers provider