DropDown ViewsTabBar Plugin
View Drop Down ViewsTabBar on the plugin site for more information.
To use the DropDown ViewsTabBar go to Manage Jenkins > Configure System, select it in the Views Tab Bar drop down box and save the configuration.
Some users report performance problems with this plugin enabled under the following conditions: Nested Views Plugin enabled, many Views created, those Views use complex regex in order to filter jobs, and this plugin configured to show job counts (configurable in System Configuration page).
1.7 (released 2015-10-16)
- Added possibility to filter empty views in dropdown list
- Fixed job counts display
- Changed minimal Jenkins version to 1.546
1.6 (released 2012-07-22)
- Fixed JENKINS-13114 - dropdown views taskbar: error when saving jenkins config page
1.5 (released 2012-04-27)
- Fixed JENKINS-13048 dropdown-viewstabbar: cannot save checkbox 'Show Job Counts'
1.4 (released 2011-08-16)
- Fixed JENKINS-10640, compatibility release for Jenkins 1.425 .. new code in that release changed a lot of existing behavior, and we're still playing catch up. There are some other problems with this Jenkins release that will be addressed in future releases.
1.3 (released 2011-06-22)
- Fixed JENKINS-10072, Add option for disabling the count in the dropdown tab name
1.2 (released 2011-06-15)
- Show total jobs in each view (thank you fredg02)
- e.g. View Name (18)
1.1 (released 2011-02-23)
1.0 (released 2011-01-20)
- fully I18N
- initial implementation