View Distributed Workspace Clean on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin allows you to cleanup workspaces on unused slaves in the same slavegroup.
Distributed Workspace Clean plugin
Intention of this plugin
This plugin is made to cleanup the same workspace in all, but not the actual used slave
We needed this plugin because we had many jobs and some slaves.
this slaves are packaged to some groups via the labels in the original hudson
because our workspace can contain up to 1GB on data it is absolutely necessary
to delete the not actual workspaces.
For this reason this plugin provides the possibility to delete the workspaces before or after a build.
It uses the standard Hudson mechanics to do this.
Version 1.0.5 (Aug 6, 2015)
- Fix Compatibility with Folder plugin (JENKINS-29682)
- Fix deletion on master
- Don't wait for slave to become online/don't try to reconnect slave, if slave is offline
- Various cleanup/refactoring
- First release from GitHub
Version 1.0.4 (Jan 7, 2010)
- Fix NPE while running PrePostClean on a project that can roam
- Update code for more recent Hudson
Version 1.0.3 (Oct 12, 2009)
- Fix broken classinformation due to change of from interface to abstract class
- Fix JENKINS-4630, NPE while running PrePostClean without any slaves
- Fix for release
- Initial checkin