No information for the plugin 'deploy-websphere' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin is an extension of the Deploy Plugin. It takes a war/ear file and deploys that to a running remote WebSphere Application Server at the end of a build.
The plugin currently supports:
- WebSphere Application Server 6.1 (with security disabled)
To run this plugin against a Jenkins installation, the following extra step need to be taken:
- The following WAS JAR files need to be placed into the Hudson class path or dropped into the %project.basedir%/WEB-INF/lib/ directory. These JAR files can be copied from the %WAS_HOME%/runtimes/ directory of your WAS server installation.
Failure to follow the above steps will mean the plugin will not operate.
- WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7 (with security disabled) (DONE)
- WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7 (with security enabled) (soon)
- WebSphere Portal Server 6.1 (soon)
Version 1.0 (Jun 2, 2010)
- Initial release : WebSphere Application Server 6.1 (with security disabled)
How disable WAS security
- Open admin console: Start -> Programs -> IBM Websphere -> Application Server -> Profiles-> <SERVER_NAME> -> First Steps -> Administrative Console.
- Login and proceed: Security -> Secure administration, applications, and infrastructur.
- Clear "Enable administrative security" checkbox under Administrative security.
- Apply, save settings, restart WAS.
The plugin executes without exceptions but it does not do anything
This plugin depends on Deploy Plugin. The last version of the Deploy Plugin (1.5) seems to have some issue affecting also the Deploy WebSphere plugin. Downgrading the Deploy Plugin to version 1.4 should solve the problem.