- Fixed display of source code browsing of old builds
- Copy affected files to build folder to provide source code browsing of old builds
- Source code display is limited to authenticated users (JENKINS-2773)
- Added remote API for the plug-in results (report: thanks to Rob Oxspring for the patch)
- Added new trend graphs and a configuration screen per job or per user.
- Consider build thresholds only for the parent module in m2 multi-module jobs (JENKINS-3310)
- Fixed NPE in m2 builds (JENKINS-3400, JENKINS-3399)
- Fixed build health reporting and failure thresholds for native m2 builds (JENKINS-3310).
- Additional build status thresholds: now you can set the build status to unstable or failure if the total number of the number of new warnings exceeds the defined thresholds (JENKINS-2537, JENKINS-3024).
- Improved new warning detection: now warnings are only considered as new if the associated source code context (3 lines of code) differs.
- Added validation of file pattern in configuration screen
- Fixed priority evaluation radio buttons in configuration screen (JENKINS-2805)
- Optimized display of duplication links
- Fixed broken links if the warnings are filtered by package or module
- Initial release based on the PMD Plugin 3.0