AWS CodePipeline plugin
View AWS CodePipeline on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
AWS CodePipeline is a continuous delivery service for fast and reliable application updates.
The AWS CodePipeline plugin for Jenkins provides a pre-build SCM and a post-build (publisher) step for your Jenkins project. It will poll for AWS CodePipeline jobs, and download input artifacts. When a build succeeds, it will compress the build artifacts and upload them to AWS CodePipeline.
- Install the AWS CodePipeline plugin.
- Open your project configuration, or create a new project.
- In the Source Code Management section, select AWS CodePipeline.
- Fill out the required fields.
- In the Build Trigger section, select Poll SCM.
- Define a schedule using cron syntax.
- Configure your build step as you normally would.
- In the Post-build Actions section, add AWS CodePipeline Publisher.
- Configure any output artifacts (see below).
AWS CodePipeline Publisher
The publisher can upload zero to five output artifacts.
If you don't need to upload output artifacts, don't add any output locations (but do add AWS CodePipeline Publisher as a Post-build action).
To upload output artifacts, add an output location per artifact:
- If the location is blank: the whole workspace will be compressed, and uploaded.
- If the location is a directory: the directory will be compressed, and uploaded.
- If the location is a normal file: the file will be uploaded as-is (no compression).
For blank (workspace) or directory output locations, the plugin will use the same archive format used by the input artifacts. If the input archive type could not be determined, it will default to ZIP.
Supported archive formats:
This plugin is licensed under Apache 2.0. See the LICENSE file in the source repository for more information.
0.23 (Dec 08 2016)
- Add sa-east-1 as one of the supported regions.
0.22 (Dec 01 2016)
- Add eu-central-1 as one of the supported regions.
0.21 (Nov 07 2016)
- Fix a bug with initializing s3 client with proxy settings.
0.20 (Oct 26 2016)
- Add ap-southeast-2 as one of the supported regions.
0.19 (Oct 25 2016)
- Updating the Jenkins repository URL.
- Upgrade AWS Java SDK to 1.11.44.
- Add us-east-2 as one of the supported regions
- Add ap-southeast-1 as one of the supported regions
- Moving acknowledgeJob call to checkout method.
0.17 (Aug 10 2016)
- Upgrade AWS Java SDK to 1.11.24 (resolves memory leak in version 1.11.3).
0.16 (Jul 21 2016)
- Add support for large output artifacts.
- Cleanup temporary files after use.
- Fail AWS CodePipeline jobs when the upload of output artifacts fails.
0.15 (Jul 5 2016)
- Fix no @DataBoundConstructor issue.
- Upload normal files as-is (no compression).
- Include plugin version in User-Agent header.
0.14 (Jun 23 2016)
- Add support for EU-WEST-1.
- Upgrade AWS Java SDK to 1.11.3.
0.13 (May 17 2016)
- Add jitter to PollForJobs calls to reduce chances of being throttled.
- Turn on Jelly's XSS prevention.
- Fix expired token error for builds that get queued for a while.
- Fix backslashes getting duplicated when saving job configuration.
0.12 (Mar 25 2016)
- Update the AWS CodePipeline Publisher schema, to make it easier to use with the Job DSL plugin.
0.11 (Nov 23 2015)
- Follow symbolic links when compressing outputs.
0.10 (Nov 6 2015)
- Update the plugin's wiki page link.
0.9 (Nov 5 2015)
- Prepare plugin to be hosted in Jenkins Update Center.