View CONS3RT on the plugin site for more information.
The CONS3RT Jenkins plugin provides users with the ability to create CONS3RT software assets as part of the Jenkins build. The plugin also allows for users to upload their asset, created as a function of their build, to a CONS3RT site. This allows for the creation of new assets or the update of existing assets as part of a CI pipeline. In addition to asset creation or update, users can also leverage the deployment run option in the post-build action section of the plugin to launch new deployment runs that leverage their newly updated asset(s). The CONS3RT plugin allows for the full customization and configuration of deployment runs.
A bulk of the documentation for this plugin can be found in the Github Wiki
After installing the plugin, you'll get a new Post-Build entry named "Create a CONS3RT Asset" and a Post-Build Action entry named "Create or Update a CONS3RT Asset". These actions will allow for the creation and upload of an asset to a CONS3RT site. In order to upload your asset to a site, a site url and ReST token must first be provided, with the latter taking the form of a Jenkins secret-text credential.
- Create a CONS3RT asset during build to include the latest artifacts
- Create a new asset in a CONS3RT site
- Update an existing asset within a site
- Launch an existing deployment
- Fully configure and customize a deployment run
See the wiki for specific steps and other examples.
- Create an asset (cons3rt build-step or via other means)
- Create a new or update an existing asset
- Optionally, launch an existing deployment run. If that deployment run contains the updated asset, it will be reflected in the new run.
These tutorials provides explicit steps to use the plugin.
See Release Notes in the github wiki.