Deprecated: This plugin has been removed from the Jenkins Update Centre
No information for the plugin 'cifs' is available. It may have been removed from distribution.
This plugin uploads build artifacts to repository sites using CIFS (SMB) protocol. First you should define CIFS shares in the Hudson global configuration page. After that you can refer to the shares using a select list in your project configuration. See picture for global config:
The CIFS share must exist before you can reference it and should be accessible by user who is publishing the files.
Per job you can enable publishing of build artifacts:
Source points to files which will be uploaded. You can use ant includes syntax, eg. folder/dist/*.jar. Path is constructed from workspace root.
Note that you cannot point files outside the workspace directory. For example providing:
../myfile.txt won't work...
Destination points to destination folder on remote site. It will be created if doesn't exists and relative to share root path.
You can define multiple blocks of source/destination pairs.
- Incorporated patch for allowing flattening of directory structure per job and per file mask.
- Moved plugin to GitHub
- Fixed issue with winsServer parameter
- Fixed issue with share directory not being used when the artifact is actually copied to the share
- Fixed a few items in the pom so they showed up correctly on the wiki
- Initial release of plugin.