View CA-APM on the plugin site for more information.
Allows users to collect CA APM performance data and publish it in Jenkins and allows the users to publish build number, status etc into CA APM APM Team Center(ATC)
- Ability to fetch multiple metrics using regex as KPI for tracking
- Ability to configure multiple fail conditions
- Metric A less than or greater than a constant value OR
- Metric A in comparison to Metric B
- Ability to send notification via Email (if smtp server is configured)
- Ability to view KPI's per build or cross build dashboard in Jenkins
- Ability to decorate APM Team Center 10.1 nodes using custom attributes like build status, number and date
- Ability to just notify via email: If "justEmail" is checked the build will NOT be marked as fail even if the conditions are met but only a notification will be sent
- Ability Jump to Webview in context (for both metric and time range) from build or x-build dashboard
Jenkins version 1.64 or newer
- You will need easy XL tool kit - an EM side plugin - for this plugin to work (pls talk to your CA sales team)
- This is not an officially supported CA product and is provided on an as is basis. Pls collaborate and improve.
Install this plugin via the Jenkins plugin manager.
Configure various items as required (the help button on the right of each text box below has detail explanation of what they are)
You can see per build dashboard as below
OR across the build dashboard along with the reason for failure
You can also jump from Jenkins dashboard to CA APM Web View in context
If Configured you can also get an email notifying you of build status
Again if configured the same will be published on APM Team Center ( APM 10+)
Version 1.0 (Mar 7, 2016)
- Initial release