View BlazeMeter on the plugin site for more information.
This plugin is up for adoption. Want to help improve this plugin? Click here to learn more!
This plugin allows you to load test your site using BlazeMeter. Jenkins will show a report generated by the test.
It includes the feature of setting the final build status as good, unstable or failed, based on the reported error percentage, and response time.
Installation & usage
Please, refer to plugin's wiki for further instructions.
- support pipeline;
- support Job DSL;
- support remote agents;
- can download JUnit report after finishing test;
- can download JTL report after finishing test;
- can push JMeter properties for test;
- can push notes for test report;
- logs communication with BlazeMeter server to separate log file (this may simplify issue investigation) - <WORKSPACE>/<build #>/http-log;
- supports proxy server using built-in Jenkins functionality (Manage Jenkins -> Manage Plugins -> Advanced);