View Application Detector on the plugin site for more information.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
This plugin provides the following functions.
- Detects an application and its versions installed in slaves, by using a groovy script.
- Enables you to execute builds by specifying the detected application and its version.
For more Information, Please see below.
- Change to enable on Windows slaves.
- Delete duplicate method for a groovy script.
- Security fix for SECURITY-494
- Fix build parameter default value.
- Initial release