Publish zip files to Amazon Web Service Elastic Beanstalk Applications.
View AWS Elastic Beanstalk Publisher on the plugin site for more information.
Amazon Web Services Elastic Beanstalk Publisher
This plugin allows for publishing to an Elastic Beanstalk application as either a Build or Post Build step.
Amazon credentials are set in the global configuration.
IAM credentials need to be able to read and upload to S3, and to read and configure Elastic Beanstalk.
After adding the Access Key ID and Secret Key in to the Jenkins master configuration, click Advanced and choose a region to see what applications your credentials actually see.
- Multithreading the update environment process, in case there are multiple environments to be updated.
- Added test buttons to see which applications your credentials can see, both in the global and job config.
- Added a test button to see currently available environment names for the given application.
- Verify that environment completed updating.
- Bug fixes regarding duplicate AWS credentials.
This is a fork of Aldrin Leal's Elastic Beanstalk Deployment plugin