View Nuget on the plugin site for more information.
Older versions of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before using an older version:
A Jenkins plugin allowing to:
- trigger a job when a NuGet dependency is updated.
- publish packages to NuGet repositories
NuGet repositories can be configured in global configuration along with corresponding API keys. These repositories can then be used in jobs to publish packages.
- JENKINS-43260 - Nuget plugin reports a circular dependency issue on startup Resolved
- JENKINS-38022 - Create a verbose logging option for Nuget trigger Resolved
- JENKINS-25277 - NuGet Plugin Job Root NullPointerException Resolved
- JENKINS-34420 - Allow triggering on new prerelease versions Resolved
- JENKINS-36343 - Allow publishing to a custom path Resolved
- JENKINS-35316 - Nuget plugin publication succeeds when nupkg doesn't exist Resolved
- Added publication to NuGet repositories.
- Added French localization.
- Fixed NuGet polling on remote slave.
- Added support for Run Condition Plugin, so Nuget trigger can be an option in the Conditional BuildStep Plugin or Flexible Publish Plugin.
- Fixed issue where NuGet exe path wasn't loaded on Jenkins restart
- Initial release