Allow you to run eXtensive Testing tests before or after a build.
View Extensive Testing on the plugin site for more information.
The current version of this plugin may not be safe to use. Please review the following warnings before use:
Log test steps into log file on the project workspace.
Show results in HTML page.
Store results into the project workspace.
More informations about eXtensive Testing by Denis Machard.
Go to configuration page /job/<jobname>/configure
In the "Build" section, Add a build step : select eXtensive Testing
Enter the following parameters (don't forget a "/"):
- Extensive Testing ProjectName : the project name in xtc server ex: Common
- Extensive Testing Test Path : the path to the test in xtc ex: /Basics/00_Wait.tux
- Extensive Testing Login : xtc user
- Extensive Testing Password : xtc user's password
- Extensive Testing Rest API Url : Rest API URL _ex: _
- Debug Mode : Enable or Disable advanced logs